Monday, July 18, 2011

Brown recluse?? ohio? help?

hey uhm i live i guess in the dayton area of ohio and i know brown recluse is rare. but i went to go to the bathroom i Saw 2 spiders that looked like a recluse went thew the hall way and Saw 2 more, walked into the kitchen Saw 7 on the roof and a few on the floor.. i constantly find bite marks on me that are swollen bumps and are red.. my guess if a recluse its to young to harm someone or its not giving me much venom.. the spider looks like this : a href="http://spiders.ucr.edu/images/Is_or_Isn%27t_recluse_files/Spider1.jpg" rel="nofollow"http://spiders.ucr.edu/images/Is_or_Isn%…/a some are only 2 inches long i was thinking maybe a young one? there were to many spiders for me to kill and they were mostly in corners of my roof.. my house is almost always dark we keep it dark most the time.. and its night time at the moment and the house was dark until i turned on lights and Saw spiders every were.. im normally not bothered by them but there were way to many..

No comments:

Post a Comment