Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How much is my 1989 mercury cougar worth?

I would like to sell my 1989 Mercury cougar. I need a better car, becaues I just dont have the patience or the know how to get this car fixed. I dont think there is anything too major wrong with it. It has a severed break line (?) on the left side ( idk if its a break line or what but I assume so...thats how it feels when I drive it)...needs a tune up something major....the windshield wipers are not working....It has two brand new tires and two older tires on it..the older ones willl need replaced soon... needs brake pads and shoes.... and the passenger window does roll up/door is a hard shut as well. BUT this car has never failed to start on me. The heat works and it does run well. It just needs to be with someone who knows about cars... I have driven it from TH to Dayton, OH and Muncie, IN as well with no problems. I do love this car, but like I said...I need something better. I want to sell it but IDK how much I'd be able to get out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment