Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Can my stomach rupture from over eating plz!!! READ?

hi im 18 and am a guy. i weigh 138 pounds and almost never able to finish a full meal or plate, anyway i decided that it is 2011 and i am going to gain weight to be 160 by the end of the year combine with eating more and working out, but im scared that my new eating habits of finishing large meal will rupture my stomach because it isnt used to eating 5 meals a day like i plan to, when i get real full i get this feeling like any sudden move will rupture my stomach and i will die plus i get wierd feelings down there at the same time. am i crazy or how much food in plates do you think i can eat and not die, please answer because it will make me so happy to have your support and the confidence to eat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment