Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Where in N.KY. can you get free drug rehab?,maybe a support group/?

I hate to admit it but I need help.My son is 19 no longer lives with me.My husband makes them move out when they are 18,I have no say so around here,just a maid,cook,mom,housewife,built in free slave.But my son stays in Dayton Ky.He has not been able to find a job an is very depressed.He suffers with ADHD,Bipolar,depression.In 3 months charged with smoking maryjane twice,an arrested twice.He is a good boy at heart.but depressed he stays here an their cause he can't find a job.An I am wondering is their a place support group something free,an will help him with this,an help with adhd,bipolar.We are poor im sorry but it is true,plz help me help my son..:(,I am so sad an feel useless I want help,he wants help,where do we turn to?Please he is my son son,my baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment