Monday, July 18, 2011

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Okay. So about a month and a half ago I bought 2 grams of blue dream weed from a friend. I smoked it a few times and I loved it. So then one day I had a baseball game and i got mad at my dad who is a coach and I threatened to not go to the game if he didn't do something and he didn't so he left and I stayed home. I was extremely mad at him so I decided to smoke some of my blue dream. I rolled a joint and smoked it. It was a pretty decent size and I took probably 15-20 decent rips which is a lot. I walked inside and was doing homework and then it kicked in. I went outside and it felt like I was dead literally. I was tweaking so bad so I called a friend and he came over. When he was on his way I went inside. I started to walk up my stairs and I saw an un-describable picture in my head. I kept walking and all of the sudden everything went blurry and super fast motion and I laid down. I couldn't control anything - what I was doing, saying, etc. I kept seeing pictures in my head and also numbers. It looked like it was a movie in front of me and i can only describe it as it looked like my childhood for some reason. My eyes would just look at a few things and then fixate on a random thing. It was the scariest thing I have every experienced in my life. I can't really explain it anymore. So anyway, a few nights ago I snuck out with my friend, his girlfriend, and also a friend who is a girl. So we were on a golf course and we decided to go somewhere else so we all stood up but I was a little behind. I popped a piece if mentos gum into my mouth. I few seconds after my mouth and throat went as dry as they've ever been. I tried to scream to them but i couldn't out get anything out. I leaned over and tried to talk. One of my friends turned around and said dude are you okay. I couldn't talk still. It lasted for about 15 seconds if no breathing. But while I was "choking" I saw the same things I saw when I tripped really bad and that was over a month ago. My eyes fixated on things the same way as before. So then I told my friends what happened. I told my guy friend about the incident that happened because he smokes weed too. We decided to go into one of my friends car and just sleep. Then when I woke up me my friend went home. So now it has been a few days and sometimes I feel like life is fake. It feels like a dream and everytime I think about life not being real I totally zone out. I feel high all of the time. I eat a lot, and enshrine I start talking to someone I forget what I am saying. And when I do something I don't remember what I am doing. I have a terrible memory now. absolutely terrible. And like I said before, if I ask the question to myself, "is life real" I feel like I am in a dream and everything is fake. I just want to go back to normal like. Please help me!!! Also keep in mind that I haven't smoked weed for 13 days because I got caught. Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment