Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I dont want to be spoiled anymore?

Okay, so My parents like to spoil me. Like REALLy spoil me. They bought me four coach purses on Easter (not big deal). I have five total Louise Vitton purses, and every year i get to pick out WHATEVER i want from The Juicy Couture Website, and it dosent matter what the total comes out to be. My parents can afford it, they got me a credit card and I just ask whenever I need more on it, or whatever. I also have Dolce and Gabana, 10 paires of Uggs,seven paires of toms, and things from Victoria Seacret, PINK collection, Ralph Luaren, Delias, Ruehl, Ella Moss, and True religion, I have so much but those are my Faves(: They also get my hair highlighted alot, like really expensive places too, and my hair is already a pretty Blonde,I dont need it, I really dont, so help! I will be going to a new public high school in CA, but im just tired of bieng so spoiled, and i wanna grow up and I feel like this isnt good for me, all my Bff's are spoiled too, but not as spoiled as me, i really am tired of my parents getting whatever I want, as wierd as it sounds, I dont wanna be a little princess anymore, how can I tell them, withought hurting thier feelings?

No comments:

Post a Comment